When Cici awoke from her morning nap, I found her standing up. And then Z climbed in to have some fun with her sister. This isn't the first time Cici's pulled herself to a standing position, just the first time in the crib. I'll say it again, "She is developing way too fast for me!" I have forgotten how these things happen and how quickly they happen. I'm used to my toddler running around talking like an adult, but have forgotten the steps it took to get there.
On a second note, I'm loving the stage that Cici is in right now. She sits up on her own and is babbling more and more. The cutest is when she crawls towards me crying, "mama, mama." She also will occasionally say, "da da" as well. I used to think she was too serious, but a more playful side has started to shine through. More smiles and wet kisses to bring me happiness throughout the day.
I'm trying to get her to eat more on her own, not only to free my hands a little more, but to help her be a little more independent. This stage really is frustrating for me only because I hate messes. Baby food messes to be exact. I've learned to ease up a little, but Z is not so messy anymore and I'm having to go through this awful stage once more with Cici. As soon as the weather starts to warm up again, she'll be eating in her diaper for sure.


5 comments:
No wonder she's so serious--you make her eat lima beans. Yuck!! PS-I love that picture.
I hear ya! Cici is so darn cute with all the cute baby face chub I want to pick her up and do a cheek-to-cheek. Ah! So cute.
Has it been that long since I have laid eyes on Cici? Wow she is growing so fast and she is so adorable. I am going to make a point of stopping by Primary more often.
I can NOT believe how big the ladies are!
And to think that I have never met them.....sadness.
Hawaii would be an EXCELLENT choice for post grad celebrations. COME ON OVER, you won't regret it!!
And yes, you have excellent taste :) I couldn't help but borrow it for our blog.
Hope all is WONDERFUL!!!! Miss you 4
Too Cute! I can't believe she is already eating food like that! Derek isn't even crawling. Probably because he was a preemie but still...it goes by too fast!
So Sorry about your Grandpa!!!
Stephen is such a nut! His beard cracks me up! I use to think Steve was cute but I would have to say if that is your brother in the vest....he is a looker!!! :)Why didn't he go to SVC ?!?
Well sorry about the novel! Your girls are cute! And your such a cute MAMA!
Post a Comment