4.12.2010

My family.

I don't post many pictures of my immediate family because sadly we don't get together very often. And when we do, we never take a family picture! Unfortunately the passing of my grandfather was the cause behind this get together, but what a happy reunion it was to be with everyone and a memory these pictures will become since they were taken in front of our grandparents home.

I love my family and all of our quirks. Sometimes, even in our grown up days, we have a hard time getting along. But you know what? When it is all said and done, we are right there for one another. No matter what. And that's what family is for.

4 comments:

Teandra said...

Those are great pictures! I love your family and I'm sad I don't get to see any of you often enough! We'll have to make a trip to California it's been way too long since we were there last.

Kara said...

LOve it!

Jamie said...

My family is the same...it takes a big event to get us all in one place. That time is always special. Don't you just love coming from a big family, you will always be guaranteed a friend or two.

The Lively's said...

That is so true! We may not all get along but in the end we are there for each other...so true!