4.12.2010

The Zoo.

We were able to grab a membership to the zoo for $40 (regular price $85). So off to the zoo we went with our friends. Z was excited to see the monkeys and I was excited to get out of the house.
IMG_0406

IMG_0388

IMG_0398

IMG_0404

IMG_0420

IMG_0433
The kids were so cute sitting on the bench enjoying their fruit snacks.
IMG_0445
And they were having fun playing on the fence looking out at the elephants.
IMG_0471

3 comments:

lauren said...

We love the zoo! I like the pic of Z and Karen on the frog and your little yellow frog picture. That one turned out great even in the low light.

April J. said...

Look at Zoe, she is so beutiful and growing too fast. I guess that is how people feel about Lauren. I can't wait until the summer and we can hopefully hang out!

Luanne Hardy said...

I want to go to the zoo.