My mother-in-law made an over-the-door puppet theater for her other grandchildren for Christmas. We talked about one for Z, but decided we would wait until this Christmas of 2010. That soon changed. After seeing the puppet shows at our local Fairyland, Z would constantly talk about having a puppet show. I was able to get a few puppets at IKEA to start, but it just wasn't the same without our theater. So I told my MIL that's what I wanted for Z's birthday.
As you can see, she really out did herself. It is AWESOME! We have been playing with our theater and enjoying our little 'plays'. You can see that Cici enjoys it as well. I can't wait till they will play with it on their own and make up stories. This is a must have for every child and is simple to make. Thank you!
3 comments:
Okay that is seriously incredible! I love all the detail she added. SO CUTE!
J, Your super talented...How Cute!
That looks like so much fun! You will have send me the pattern. Is it all one piece?
Post a Comment