Over at Natalie's Sentiments, she is having a Spring Photo Challenge. The winner receives a spot in the Picture Summer starting July 1st. Here are my photos taken by me during this wonderful springtime. I'm hoping this class (if I win) will help inspire me this summer and get me looking through my viewfinder in a whole new light.
5.19.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Nice J! Which of your lenses did you use for the bridge and flower?
great color!
You are a great photographer! Something I would love to get better at. You are inspiring.
Love the second picture! Saw your pics. through Natalie's
Beautiful shots Nellie. I love all of them but the one with Z and Jeremy is especially cute.
I really enjoyed your photos, especially the one of (I am assuming) your husband and daughter. I always want to capture the sunlight in such a way, but struggle to do so. Any pointers?
Great pictures.
Josh loves the picture of J and Z so much he is going to put it on his desk! Miss you guys!
Really lovely. That top one is so crystal clear!
I love them all. Great photos.
Post a Comment