My little Cici is growing up. In just about a week she'll officially be 11 months old and just one month shy of turning 1. The first year always flies by so quickly and there are so many mile markers to keep up with. Some may think I'm crazy, but I've been trying to encourage Cici to walk. She started crawling at 5 1/2 months and it wasn't too much later she was pulling herself to a standing position. I feel like she's been cruising the furniture for so long now that it's finally time to get her legs really moving. It would help me out a ton if she could walk on her own. Then I wouldn't have to worry about putting her down on the disgusting garage floor while unloading groceries from the car or into our storage unit. Since she still sticks her fingers in her mouth and I'd rather not have her hands crawling along our floors.
7.11.2010
Growing up.
Here is a little video of us encouraging her and having a little fun. Since then she has taken more controlled steps and on her own. She is gaining her confidence and I'm hoping she'll be walking within a month or so.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is Che's new favorite "movie." He giggles when she wobbles around. :)
LOVE this picture. And little C is gorgeous, of course.
LOVE the pic of C. She's adorable, too!
Oh my!! That video is cute. I love the learning to walk phase!
Post a Comment