7.22.2010

Mark your calendars.

Or set your DVR/TIVO, whatever needed, to make sure you do not miss Papa J's Day of the Shark 3 reenactment. The air date will be Monday August 2nd at 10pm P/E on the Discovery Channel.

Now the tricky part is that we, ourselves, do not have cable. Hmmmm? Anyone want to offer their house for the big reveal? Let us know. We sure don't want to miss it!

5 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

I offer my home. I don't know if I'll be working or not yet though. I have a kitty so Zoe can play with her while you guys are here. I'll let you know.

Jamie said...

You can also come over here. Super excited to see the big debut!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

I would offer mine, but we don't have cable...oh does the fact that I'm on the opposite side of the country have anything to do with it, either? Seriously wish we could throw a big party for the celebrity!

David and Stephanie said...

come to our house or go to grandpa's house, i.e. C.C. We'll be there on the 6th :)

rachelspiers said...

Can't wait! You guys can swing by here!