Well, in case you weren't able to see Papa J on 'Day of the Shark 3' premiere night, the Discovery Channel has the replay of the show on their website here.
Tell me, what did you think?
We laughed and had fun. I especially liked the close up of his face after he was hit on the chest.
8 comments:
He did awesome. What a cool experience!
We loved it! That part where he opened his eyes cracked us up too. Good job Papa J! Way to be so famous.
So cool! He looks so much like the other guy! How fun!!
Scary! I could hardly watch it! He did a great job though. Sydney looks a lot like SF!
So awesome!!
he was awesome. I wished he didn't have the mask over his face so much, so we could have really seen him. He's a good swimmer! I would have been nervous filming a reenactment of a shark attack and then swimming in the SF bay. Too bad they couldn't have flown him to Sydney, I LOVE Sydney. Good job Jeremy.
Good job Jeremy! What a fun story to tell!
POO! I went to watch it but we're in CANADA and it won't allow access. I bet J was great!
Post a Comment