I don't know how many times I've driven past this beach in my lifetime, over a thousand maybe? It never gets old. But on this particular day, the weather was absolutely amazing. No wind, hot sand beneath our feet and gorgeous blue skies. I was almost tempted myself to get in the water.
For some reason I didn't think of bringing Z's swimsuit. I really didn't think the weather would be so nice. My mom and I were just planning on stopping at the beach to let the kids run around and then we were headed to the store. Well, I couldn't stop Z from getting in so she ran around in her shirt and panties after her jeans got too soaked. When we got home we hosed her off in the back yard and let her run around in her birthday suit.


My mom was watching Cici while I made sure Z didn't drift off into the ocean. After a little cat nap on the drift wood, we tested Cici's feet in the ice cold water. She got used to it after awhile. I don't blame her for not liking the cold water, my feet felt like ice! I really don't know how Z stands it. She and her daddy must have nerve damage that blocks out cold sensitivity.

This day was such a rarity and I'm glad we were able to enjoy it. I just wish Papa J could have shared it with us. Next time.
This day was such a rarity and I'm glad we were able to enjoy it. I just wish Papa J could have shared it with us. Next time.


2 comments:
Pebble Beach is one of my favourites along the west coast drive. Love the pictures.
What a gorgeous beach! Love the pics
Post a Comment