11.04.2010

Halloween Parade.

Z's preschool is so fun. I'm really enjoying the program and teachers. For Halloween they had all the kids come to school in costume. They then had a little parade and show for the parents. We were all so proud.



Cici and I waited outside while the kids prepared themselves. I'm glad it wasn't raining as the forecast had called for it. Don't mind her hair. It's getting longer and poofy on the sides. I really don't like this stage, but at least I know her hair is getting thicker and longer! I just wish she'd keep a barrette in.
Before Z had to take off her costume and resume to her school play we snapped a few pictures. You can't tell, but we (mostly she) put on green eyeshadow so she could really feel the part of being Tinkerbell. If her head wasn't so "sensitive", we might have been able to do a little more with her hair, but I was pleased enough she put it in a pony tail.

I have to say I love this picture of the two girls. They look so happy being sisters. I wish it was always this way.

And we really can't forget to twirl for the camera now can we.
The kids also did a little trick or treating in the classroom, so Z was able to take home a bag of goodies to start her weekend off right. I will say I was surprised at how well she responded when I asked her to put the candy away. No fight! I hope it goes this well in the years to come.

3 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

She is so cute. All of you looked so good on Halloween.

Anupa Harvey said...

I love the pictures of Z & Cici together--definitely keepers!

Trent and Amber said...

okay Janelle, I totally stalk your blog! I LOVE your pictures! I am thinking of upgrading to a DSLR and want to get better at photography. What camera do you have? I'm shopping for one now and want a new one soon! you can drop me a line at trentandamber.blogspot.com Thanks so much! Amber Dudley :)