12.09.2010

Sneak Peak.

I did a photo swap with a friend. I was so intimidated! Not only because she is gorgeous, but because she is a professional wedding photographer. Yikes! I hope you like these so far. Let me know what you guys think.

8 comments:

Kara said...

I really like the colour contrast on the third. It's interesting to look at. If the building wasn't in the second I would like it better. The positioning draws my eye. It's a little dark, though. I like the red the model is wearing. And PUente, critique mine once in awhile. Please!

David and Stephanie said...

Love them, and guess what...you're gorgeous too!

David and Stephanie said...

love them and guess what...you're gorgeous too!

Anupa Harvey said...

Hot mama! Great job with these!

The Lively's said...

lovely!!!!

ash and jay said...

nice shots!! the 3rd one is my favorite, but they are all great!

Ricki said...

Those are gorgeous!

rachelspiers said...

You're getting REALLY good at this photography thing Janelle! Two and three are my faves. Two because of the color and the "natural" urban beauty of it all. Three for the color and the awesome trailer prop.