12.01.2010

Together again.

The girls couldn't be happier when they got off the plane and saw their Papa waiting for them.


Papa J spent the month of November in San Diego for one of his clerkships. Luckily it was only three weeks and I had a lot going on to keep me busy. For the first week, Z would wake up every morning and ask where daddy was, but then she got used to the fact that he wasn't around. At night we would be able to video chat and for awhile I think Cici actually thought her daddy lived in the computer. Thankfully he doesn't.

So after a few short weeks, we were able to board the plane and fly down to see daddy for Thanksgiving along with some of my family. We enjoyed ourselves and I especially loved having a husband around who was more than willing to watch the girls while I somewhat vacationed.

We are now back home after our little vacation and are catching up with housework and apartment maintenance. We even had the chance to pick up our Christmas tree and decorate our apartment together. For awhile I wasn't in the Christmas mood because it felt too early, but now that our home is glittering with decorations and blaring Christmas tunes all day long I don't want it to end.

1 comment:

Anupa Harvey said...

So sweet. Love that picture. :)