2.08.2011

I need your vote!


There I said it. And I'll say it again, "I need your vote!"


There was a photo contest over at Momtog and I was one of the top 24 finalists! Drew is launching a new website and the top 10 pictures with the most votes will be used for the new site. There are a lot of good pictures so that's why I'm asking my friends to help me out. I don't get anything from it, just the satisfaction of taking a good picture that people like! Wahoo! So please go vote for photo #8.

Voting ends this Thursday, so hurry up!

Thanks!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Hey! I tried to vote more than once, but it won't let me. So cute!

Luanne Hardy said...

Done! Good luck.

Teandra said...

Done! good luck

Teri Rossi said...

It only let's you vote once? Sorry, I tried to vote again! :) Good Luck!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

beautiful shot!