10.12.2011

Our new friend.

I met another mother in the ward who's daughter is in Z's preschool class. She happens to have a son the same age as Cici. It's perfect! When one of us has to work in the classroom at school, we watch the other's child. It's great for Cici since she hasn't really had any friends of her own quite yet. She's mostly just played with Z's friends.

On this occasion when I was watching the two of them, I noticed they were both ready for nap time. I didn't know how I was going to accomplish such the task, but I did! I read them books on the couch and just snuggled with both of them. Being so tired they both fell asleep on me. Nope I'm not a miracle worker, but it seemed so. ☺Unfortunately I couldn't let them sleep for very long as I had to go pick up another child at school early. But it was definitely a kodak moment.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are a baby whisperer! Such a cute pic.