I don't talk enough about Cici's personality. My little girl is something else. I'm not sure how to explain her but other than she's my crack up.
She has an obsession with sucking her left two fingers (index & middle) upside down. It's a comfort thing for her and to try and rid the habit we ordered the nasty nail polish. She didn't flinch, so we're saving it for another day. Luckily she doesn't suck all night long, but it has caused some movement in her teeth and gums which will definitely need attention to when she's older.
She knows her sister all too well. She knows exactly how to get under her skin perfectly. It starts the minute she wakes up and lasts until she's fallen asleep for the day. I know for most siblings it's a love-hate relationship, but I always ponder in the back of my mind if they will truly be friends one day. It's a hard thing for me to imagine.
The girl is non-stop (unless she is sleeping). She doesn't understand the word 'stop' or 'no.' If I try to talk to her she immediately screams back at me intentionally so she won't hear what I'm saying. It's very frustrating and funny all at the same time.
One of the cutest and most loving things she does is randomly tell me she loves me all day long. She'll yell for me across the room and when I finally answer she replies, "I love you so much Mom!" I really can't get enough of it. She also will give me about 10 hugs or more a day. It's also random and it melts my heart. It's like she knows I need it. She's pure love sometimes and I know she was heaven sent. She drives me up the wall, but knows how to love me unconditionally. She's my love bug.
She is so opposite of her sister when it comes to learning. She's told me she doesn't want to learn her ABC's or go to school. I'm hoping that attitude changes fast as I'm signing her up for pre-K in the fall. But she surprises me with where she is developmentally. For example: she's usually a maniac with the scissors but when I printed out some scissor practice worksheets, she was dead on. If the girl could focus for more than 5 minutes she would be amazing.





No comments:
Post a Comment