10.04.2007

Farmers Market




While living in the bay area, we have a lot of activities to choose from. My favorite for the week is of course the Farmers Market. It's where Zoe and I can get out of the house and away from the tenants and get some fresh fruit and vegetables for daddy's lunches. Our favorites are the white nectarines and pluots. We occasionally get some peaches and apples. As for the vegetables, corn season is just about over, but we took advantage of it while it lasted. I'm excited to see what all will be coming through the seasons since it is year-round. It's fun to pick up a fresh bag of good old fashioned kettle korn every once and awhile to have while watching a movie. Did you know that you can freeze it? I don't think I'd dare, but after a week, it's still just as good.

No comments: