4.15.2008

Yet again...

After our trip to the beach, I thought, "Yet, again another trip and not a single picture of me with my child."  Just so that you know, I don't post pictures of myself because I have no pictures.  Apparently my husband of mine doesn't like to take pictures of me and Z.  I'm always the one behind the camera.  I guess because I don't want to miss out on her growing up.  But now I look back and I hardly (and I mean hardly) have any pictures of me and my little girl.  Can someone please tell my husband to snap some pics?

3 comments:

The Meyers said...

That is hilarious. I want to see some pics of you!! Your little girl is soooo cute!

smith scratch said...

Derek never takes them of me either, but I must admit, I don't take many of him.
We missed you today, maybe we will see you tomorrow at play group...dang tenants!
:]

Ashley said...

Same here with the picture thing. I always make Dave take my picture because these are our cutest years, you know? I want my kids to see me when I was young and thin. (You never know what we will look like when we're older.) So even though you will probably feel like a dork asking (I do), do it anyways and have people take your picture!

Ashley