5.01.2008

Watch my garden grow.





The church is always encouraging us to be self-sufficient.  Inspired by my sister and friends, I've decided to try a little apartment gardening.  I found some pots at the dollar store and then headed to Home Depot to retrieve my tomato and pepper plants.  I made it into a family home evening by reading Alma 32.  Were hoping we have enough faith and "green thumb" to produce some tasty fruit.  Hopefully I'll keep them alive to get some pictures for the future.  (FYI these were planted two weeks ago and they still have not collapsed.)  I'm still crossing my fingers.  I have three tomato plants and one bell pepper.  I'm still hoping on finding some cilantro to grow to always have fresh salsa on hand.

2 comments:

Teandra said...

Very nice! Homemade salsa's the best!

smith scratch said...

This is awesome! They have really stayed healthy. You can go ahead and leave it when you move or just occasionally bring me some awesome salsa. :]