8.15.2008

Val Vista Park.

Yesterday J wanting to go golfing and swimming with a friend. Being selfish, I didn't want to be without a car all day, so I Googled a park that Z and I could go to while J was having a boys day. I was able to find Val Vista Park in Pleasaton. It had exactly what I was looking for. I've been meaning to take Z to a water park where she could run around and get wet all she wanted. This park was beautiful. It took Z a little while to warm up to the idea (not sure why), but she loved every minute.

As you can see they have great structures for the kids to enjoy. How 'bout a shower? Anyone?
I think the designers were brilliant when imagining this park. All of the water would flow into the Mt. Diablo structure....
...and then flow out into a river bed and eventually end in a little wading pool. Z loved sitting and splashing in the water and looking at all the kids running around.
The park also had two play structures, one for older kids and one for younger kids, and a rock climbing area for those adventurous ones. After playing we met up with Papa J and friend to swim at Shadow Cliffs Regional Park. It was nice to feel the cool water after being in the hot, hot sun. It turned out to be a great day and we were all exhausted when we got home.

1 comment:

Eric and Sierra said...

That looks like a lot of fun. We need to go the the water park and beach more often. Well i had a lot of fun doing malakai's pirate party, you'll have to check it out!!