9.09.2008

It's in the air.

When getting ready this morning, I knew the weather was going to be on the cool side, but I didn't think it would get so stink'n cold. While Z was snoozing this afternoon, I closed my eyes along with her, and when we awoke, I was FREEZING!! I made us Top Ramen just to warm ourselves up. It did the trick, but I am not happy about the cold season coming up. So I've decided to change my blog to Fall in hopes that I will enjoy myself a little knowing Halloween is around the corner.

In other news, Z had her 15 month check up today (at 16 mo). I've been very curious as to how much she weighs. We don't have a scale in the house, so awaiting the doctor visit has been on my mind. I'll let you know she's a whopping 28lbs. Yes, that's right, good and healthy! No wonder my arms have been feeling stronger lately. On a good note, her height is off the charts at 34''. Crazy, I know. Family and friends have mentioned here and there that she is tall for her age, but I guess I didn't really think twice since she's well proportioned. She also received another shot (when do these end?). She quietly sat in my lap, arms folded, and took it like a champ! I'm glad she didn't have any more blood drawn....that was a nightmare! All in all, she is one happy little girl who is talking more and more. She literally surprises me with a new word everyday! She loves her books and has me read them to her over and over. My new favorite lately is when she says, "Thank You." More like, "Tank Tee." And when she says, "Hi!" to everyone at the grocery store. It melts my heart everytime.

2 comments:

smith scratch said...

She really is growing up! We LOVE little, or big, Zoe!

Bethany said...

Having the blood drawn...

*shudder*

She's so beautiful, J.