These puppies have seen 150+ miles and are ready for the big race. I'll definitely let you all know how it goes. I'm a little nervous, but ready! BRING IT ON!!!
God Luck...I thought it was last weekend so I have been checking for an update, then realized earlier this week it is THIS weekend. Way to go. YOu are an inspiration!
That's such a creative pic. Just read your post about your running experience. Congrats on preparing yourself and doing it. I read the other day an inspiring tidbit: "The test isn't on race day, it's the training for the race wherein lies your test." I'm so proud of you!
9 comments:
Good luck Janelle. Let me know how it goes!!
You're my hero. Good luck.
Have fun. You guys are awesome!
God Luck...I thought it was last weekend so I have been checking for an update, then realized earlier this week it is THIS weekend. Way to go. YOu are an inspiration!
You go girl. I can't wait to hear about it. Good Luck.
You are also my hero! Good LUCK!
I can't wait to hear how you did... keep us posted.
-m
good luck!
Hey, I tagged you. You can get the rules from my blog. You can bring the pants over anytime, I'm mostly home. Just give me a call.
That's such a creative pic. Just read your post about your running experience. Congrats on preparing yourself and doing it. I read the other day an inspiring tidbit: "The test isn't on race day, it's the training for the race wherein lies your test." I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment