
I'm trying to put together a new play list for my run on Saturday. I've come to realize I'm way out of the music scene with no TV and raising a daughter. Please send any recommendations you may have that will keep me motivated on my 13.1 mile run. This is assuming I will be able to use my iPod during the race. I keep my fingers crossed.
9.18.2008
Recommendations please.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the old school 90's (probably shows my age) hip hop stuff like Salt n Pepper, or En Vouge, to work out to. I don't know why, but it really gets me going? Oh Janet Jackson's greatest hits really are great for working out to as well. They just have a good beat to get you into a rhythm. But maybe you like to run to more calming meditating stuff. Personally, I can't run to Coldplay or John Mayer, even if I do like listening to them.
Okay, fist of all you are amazing to even think about running that much. I think the idea of running 1 mile puts me over the edge.
As for music, I don't know your style, but here are a couple of our favorites that keep up mov'n!
Kanye West- Stronger (Graduation album)
Justin Timberlake- Sexy Back
Timbland- The Way I Are
Modest Mouse- Float on
Alright, I know there are more we enjoy, but I can't think of them.
Good luck!!
Ashley
Go to Tea's blog and listen to her playlist at the bottom. She's got a good variety I like to listen to when I do houswork.
Good luck on Sat! You'll do great!
Post a Comment