9.17.2008

Son of Rambow.

Now I'm not a movie critic and I probably don't have the same taste in film as you, but I really enjoyed watching this film. Two British boys from different backgrounds come together in making a film while finding friendship as well. If you haven't seen it already, go rent it for the weekend, you'll get a good laugh...and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

The Lively's said...

I am going to have to check it out! I swear that hasn't been any good movies to rent lately thanks!

toni said...

I can't believe how big little Z is. She's absolutely beautiful! Thanks for your comments. I really am glad to get in touch with all my long lost friends and cousins. How cute is yours! Thanks for the sleeping through the night advice. I can't wait til I can sleep with both ears "off".