in standing up for what I believe is right.
http://www.preservingmarriage.org/
http://www.protectmarriage.com/
YES
on Proposition 8.
This has been a touchy subject everywhere, but as I research the topic and pray about it for myself, I want others to know how I feel. Being a mother, a sister, an aunt, and a friend, I want to defend our rights about teaching children moral issues in the home. I want to parent my own child and not let others teach them principles I don't believe in. I am not a hater, nor do I judge others for making different choices. I am merely standing up for what I believe is right. I challenge you to research the subject yourself and vote as you believe. As Americans, we are given this opportunity. Don't always believe the media and follow the act of others, but educate yourself and be prepared when voting. Some of you may not have children now, but think of the future and of all our posterity to come.
http://www.preservingmarriage.org/
http://www.protectmarriage.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment