10.17.2008

What would YOU like?

So after posting my sewing projects I got a lot of great comments (or should I say spooks?!). Thank you everyone for making me feel special! Now I want to get some more feedback on what YOU would like to win when I host my giveaway. Have you seen something I've done, or something else on another blog or website? It doesn't necessarily have to be sewing related, but something simple enough to re-create. This will give me some ideas and who knows maybe I'll choose that one bag you saw, but didn't win it because you're like me and NEVER win. I think I at least enter one giveaway a week and I have yet to see success. If it were Papa J on the other hand, he probably would have won half of them. He is this lucky, I swear. If he says he'll win, he does. His luck has slowly settled after marrying me...well except for the time we went back stage at the Taking Back Sunday concert and stole their bagels, ate in the VIP lounge of Papa Roach and almost boarded My Chemical Romance's tour bus. Well that's another story, but good memories for sure. So either send me an email or comment of what you would like to win and maybe it just might happen this time!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I would love to win a carrier cover... sure you say I could make one, but wouldn't it be better to win one?

Camelia Bradshaw said...

It would be fun if you make a bag like the one your mom made. I would love to win something like that. I have a thing for cloth bags. You are so creatvie. I never win either. I don't even win in babyshower games but I think I am not winning so when I do it will be something really cool and BIG. Maybe a beach house or something like that ;)

Trevor and Lauren said...

If I had kiddes, I would like one of those pillow case dresses that you made! They were adorable!

Martin Family said...

Do I have to pick one thing? :) I wish I had the tiniest bit of talent that you have. I don't know if you have ever done one but if you do I will buy one.... A carseat cover. I also want a cute baby sling for our morgyn when she gets here! We miss you guys!!!!