I am so jealous! It is a great musical. I hope to go again before it leaves the city. Have fun and enjoy your hubby for a grown up date!
jealous. We've tried to go twice now and never been. ENJOY!
I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to see that!
How exciting, have a BLAST!!!
Have fun you guys! You'll have to tell me how it is. I've heard its good.
I just died a little. Update! How was it??
I am so totally jealous. I tried so hard to get tickets for when it comes here in April. I'm hoping to get cheap ones off KSL. I hope you had fun!
Did you love it or like it? I'm so excited to go. A whole date night, lucky you!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am so jealous! It is a great musical. I hope to go again before it leaves the city. Have fun and enjoy your hubby for a grown up date!
jealous. We've tried to go twice now and never been. ENJOY!
I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to see that!
How exciting, have a BLAST!!!
Have fun you guys! You'll have to tell me how it is. I've heard its good.
I just died a little.
Update! How was it??
I am so totally jealous. I tried so hard to get tickets for when it comes here in April. I'm hoping to get cheap ones off KSL. I hope you had fun!
Did you love it or like it? I'm so excited to go. A whole date night, lucky you!!!
Post a Comment