
It was amazing as expected. After the boys got out of class, they came home and we all got dressed up. We took BART into the city so we wouldn't have to deal with parking. Before hand we decided on dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We were lucky enough not to have to wait. After a great dinner we figured it might be easier to take a taxi to the theater instead of walking to the BART not knowing what time the next train was coming. It worked out perfectly.
We took a lot of pictures outside of the theater since we had more time than expected. I was expecting more people to be dressed up super fancy, but that wasn't the case. It felt good to "doll" up and enjoy the experience. It doesn't happen often that we get a nice dinner and broadway show without the little one. And I'm sure when we have more children it won't get any easier.

I'll admit both Papa J and I went into the musical blinded. We knew the gist of it, but no details. This was Papa J's first broadway show and my second. My parents took my family to see Phantom of the Opera when I was 12. I'm glad they introduced me at an early age because the experience stuck with me for years. I would definitely see Wicked again. It was good comedy mixed with love and intertwined with friendship and not to mention great music. Thank you Papa J for a wonderful night to remember!
6 comments:
Sounds fun and you both look fabulous!
Nice picts! I'm stealing them from you:) That was such a fun night- I wish we could do it more!!
You are so flippin cute. Your a very stylish Mom! I know I say this like every time! But I just love, love, your hair! So cute on you! And no I am not kissin up! You just have such a happy glow about you! What a fun night!
I'm SO excited!!! EEY!!
You're so pretty Nellie! xoxo
You look freakin gorgeous!!! Did you get to go buy new clothes for the occasion? I love your boots, coat and dress....can I borrow when I go? J/K
Post a Comment