2.02.2009

Reunited.

After high school, I didn't do the best job at keeping in contact with most people. I held on for a few years, but lets face it, we were in different phases of our lives. The other day while browsing facebook, I found a familiar name and face. Tiffany and I have known each other since 3rd grade, I believe. We instantly started chatting and reminiscing on old times. She just happened to be visiting another friend in the area so we caught up for some good laughs. I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since seeing one another! Our 10 year reunion is this summer, but unfortunately no one in our class is putting it together, that we know of. I think we may have to plan it ourselves. Anyone know how to do that?

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Hey Nellie! Martha Mathews (now Martha Rice) planned our 10 yr reunion with a few other people and it turned out great. You can ask her for details. She's on my Facebook page and MySpace page. You're super organized. It's just a matter of if you want to spend the time doing it. But it is fun to see old faces. xoxo - Risa