Can you guess? I'm sure you can. It's how far along I am in my pregnancy. Yep that's right, we are expecting number two. If you've seen me in person lately, you've probably noticed the bump protruding from my stomach, or you think I've just put on an extra few pounds. I can't really hide it anymore. I really hate this phase, but it's only a phase.
So when is this baby due? At the end of August. We are excited to expand our family and have a little sibling for Z. She's really into babies right now, so I think the timing is right. Just yesterday at Target she offered her apple/carrot sauce to a baby sitting in their infant carrier. I thanked her for wanting to share, but told her babies can only have milk. Later in the evening she came up to Papa J and I and said, "baby milk." I explained to Papa J the reasoning behind her words.
I just pray we have a healthy baby and that my pregnancy continues to go well. I am fortunate enough not to have to endure the nausea and other illnesses that usually occur within the first trimester. With Z I was working full time and only experienced it twice. Other than that I was just tired and could fall asleep as soon as I closed my eyes. I haven't felt extra tired, sick or even super hungry. I have noticed that I have been getting headaches and then thinking I was hungry, I would eat, but eating didn't solve the problem. I can endure a little headache here and there, just as long as Z isn't screaming in my ear, which luckily doesn't occur too often anymore.
So in just about 6 months I'm going to have another little rug rat to take care of. It's just weird to think of, but it's going to happen and I knew this day would eventually come. We've become so attached to Little Z and just adore her personality. It will be interesting to see how baby #2 will be, I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
2.18.2009
13 Weeks.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
Finally, the world can know! Congrats you guys, how exciting. It's so fun to expand your family. Zoe will love being an older sister.
Super fabulous congrats. So exciting for you all... glad you are feeling well, that always helps a lot!
Does this mean I couldn't be trusted with your secret? LOL!
Congratulations!! Since we almost had the same due date (a year apart) maybe I could start getting excited about next august... haha!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Congrats! I'm really looking forward to having two kids, I hear it's easier than one because you know what you're doing- a little more. :) You're like me, not too sick but get the headaches. I've found that I just need more water and little snacks to keep the headaches away.
congrats guys! very exciting news...we hope that everything goes well. dave and ash
Congratulations! Does that mena you knew at the Christmas party? Did you lie to me? Just kidding I am very happy for all three of you.
Yea! How fun. We really wanted to come over when we got Jeremy's text on Sunday. Then we laid down for a nap and didn't wake up until 7:15pm!!! Opps. We will set an alarm next time.
Wow! How exciting. I am so thrilled for you! If we get a job somewhere else, we just may follow your lead, but with #3 of course.
How exciting! Congratulations. I thought you had an extra glow when I saw you on our girls night out; but then I told myself that I had not seen you a while and I had just missed you =)
I am happy for little Z. It is going to be crazy but a sibling is a great gift you can give to your child.
Great news! Can't wait to see him/her!
yeah!!! Babies!! Congrats guys!
Your such a butt! I knew you were and you didn't tell! Seriously! :) I am really excited for you! Hope all goes well with you and your future offspring!
CONGRATS JJandZ. We are totally excited for you guys. Zoe will be a great big sister!!
congrats! I was wondering whenI read your facebook status. Well having to is defintely different... the whole bittersweet deal. More work but more kisses, smiles, and love! So worth it!
Congrats. 2 is a big change, but so much fun. Morgan is so cute when ever she sees Chase she shakes because she is so excited. Sometime I feel like I don't get to give Chase as much attention, but he gets love from Pete, me and Morgan. I am glad that you are feeling well.
That is so exciting! Congrats!
So great to hear! It's weird that we're all grown up. Don't you still feel 18? ok, maybe 21? Super exciting!
Congrats!!! Yeah! Taylor didn't know either- we're both soo excited for you two! How fun!
Congratulations!
Little Z will be such a good helper. I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats you guys. We're so excited for you.
Congratulations! that's so exciting!! Hoe you continue to have a good pregnancy and feel good.:0)
Post a Comment