Z is fascinated with coins lately. All she ever wants to do is play with the coin jar. After we give it to her, she runs to the living room and immediately dumps every coin onto the floor. It's okay because we are learning to pick up after ourselves these days. But the funniest thing about her fascination is she loves to stick the coins between her toes. I'm not sure where she got this from, but it's quite funny to see. After she has stuck the coins in her toes, she proceeds to tell me, "Pretty toes, pretty toes!" The other day while I was reading on the couch, she started putting the coins between my toes. I just love her little quirks.
2.12.2009
Pretty toes.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Levi is way into coins too. And it's okay because he isn't in the putting-everything-in-his-mouth stage anymore. I'm more into the paper stuff, or plastic. :)
Post a Comment