3.26.2009

Hamburger or Hot Dog?

Don't know what I'm talking about? That's okay, not all are familiar with the phrase. Papa J picked up on this saying from a friend. Our friends wife was going to get her ultrasound for their first baby and the husband replied, "We'll see if it's a hamburger or a hot dog." Well we were able to find out if our new addition will be a hamburger or a hot dog yesterday. Have any guesses? Drum roll please.....


HAMBURGER.

I thought for sure we were having a boy. I even bought a little jacket on clearance at Target the other day. Our ultrasound tech even had another co-worker take a look to get a second opinion. Both came up with girl. I could see the three distinct lines, but was looking for the three circles for sure. But I have to say I'm really excited. As I was organizing our boxes in storage, I didn't want to start collecting more things, I really wanted to be able to re-use everything again. My wishes came true. It's a nice feeling to know that when you are limited on money, things will work out. The clothes will be a little off on their seasons, but it will work. So here's to having another girl. Now on to names....hmmmm.

20 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats guys. It will be so fun to have two little girls!

amylynne said...

Hooray!! The name chloe rhymes with zoe... haha, just kiddin. I'm so excited for you!

Managers.Magnolia said...

CAT FIGHT!!! :o) I got ten bucks on Z till their 12 years old. lol

JoandDoug said...

Hooray for girl power! Sisters are the greatest! I love matching my girls and it's nice to be able to decorate their room the same. Congrats again!

Papa J said...

I agree with Amy

KaraLynne and Andy said...

Yeah yeah yeah yeah! Congrats on the hamburger.

The Lively's said...

congrats on the hamburger! she will love having a little sis!

April J. said...

Congratulations! Although boys are cool girls are pretty cool too! Is there a bump yet? Pictures?

Martin Family said...

Congrats!! We Love girls! After all those nephews you have another girl willbe lots of fun!

Camelia Bradshaw said...

Congrats you guys!! If she looks anything like Z, she is going to be absolutely beautiful. Little Z would love having a sister around.

Tammy said...

Congrats... we find out next month... Zoe will be so thrilled with her new buddy!

Suzanne said...

Congratz on the hamburger!!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Yea! How exciting. I get my ultrasound on Monday. I have no idea whether it's a boy or girl. I don't even have a preference. Can you believe we're already half way through? This pregnancy has gone by way too fast for me. It's all closing in too quickly...ahhhhh!

Bethany said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Amy said...

Perfect! Good luck on the name.

Lindsey said...

Congrats!! That is great news.

A and M said...

Yea for girls!

Kara said...

I am seriously planning all my kids for the same season--to reuse clothes! Stuff can be so expensive, hey? So far its worked out for us, too! Two girls is so fun!! I am so happy for you guys! Plus I am loving all the artistic angles on a bunch of your picks!

LaRita.blogspot.com said...

Good for you! I did not know, when is the little girl coming?

Love,
Grandma Evans

Ricki said...

Girl Power! (Wasn't that the Spice Girls "saying"?) I'm having a girl too. Hope Levi's okay wid dat. Congratulations!