Last week Papa J volunteered to go lobby for podiatry at the state capital. While he and a bunch of his classmates were being political, Little Z and I had a lunch play date with old friends. I love seeing Z interact with other children. She's learning how to share better and play along with the older kids.
In my friends back yard, she had a playground set. It was sunny, but chilly, but the kids didn't mind. Little Z is a huge fan of the slide and is always willing to try new things. After seeing Cali go down head first on her belly, Z quickly joined right behind her. I almost peed my pants. It was hilarious! She wants to show everyone how tough she is and that she isn't afraid. If I only had a video or a still shot. Oh well, next time.Z also really enjoyed riding the motorcycle. These pictures really make me wish we had a backyard on such nice days as today. The weather has been most cooperative lately. I'm hoping spring has arrived.
3.11.2009
Playdate.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how old our kids are getting! Z will be 2 next month! WOW! So cute! ;)
Post a Comment