Last week, a friend of ours had their little baby girl. We went to visit them after they came home from the hospital. It was sort of a test run for Z. I was curious to see her reaction to a newborn. She was a doll. At first she was shy, but after taking her hand and sitting with her, she warmed right up. Now we didn't bring this baby home with us, but I'm thankful she didn't rip her eyes out while we were there. Here are some cute photos a friend took of us.
5.12.2009
Baby Lily.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWHHH!!! So cute! Look at little Zoe....it'll be nice to have your girls more than 2 years apart. I don't think I would do less than two, ever. Mine are exactly two years apart and that was cutting it close.
Post a Comment