
Last night was the perfect A's game. After having a long day, Papa J reminded me that we had tickets to the game. I wasn't exactly thrilled to go since it was Z's bedtime, we hadn't eaten dinner yet and the house was a major disaster. But we threw ourselves together and headed out the door. Since we were late, we listened to the game on our way. Already the excitement was occurring as bases were being stolen and home runs were being hit. We quickly parked the car and headed straight in. The game didn't let down. We continued to have home runs (by both teams) and our section was chosen for free pizza coupons! Perfect since I haven't had the motivation to cook and I won't be cooking regularly when the baby arrives. We've really been fortunate this year. Almost every game we've attended the A's have won. Last year was a different story. I don't think I ever saw a winning game. It was depressing and boring.
One of the most exciting events was when a couple of fans hopped the fence and ran onto the field. It was entertaining to see them dodge from security. It reminded me of Drew Barrymore in Fever Pitch. Papa J was holding the camera and got the second fan on video for your viewing pleasure.
To end the night, we received our free Pepsi coupons on the way out of the stadium because the A's had won and had at least 7 runs. We now have accumulated 10 liters of free Pepsi thus far this season.
So in a nutshell we bought our tickets for $2, received 3 coupons for free personalized pan pizzas, 2 coupons for free 2-liter Pepsis, enjoyed some drunk fans and the A's won. We couldn't have been more pleased.
8.06.2009
The perfect game.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
We were there too but left early so we must have missed 6 free pepsi's. Were you in section 225? You are the luckiest people I know. At least you deserve it! :)
Dang it! Guess who forgot? You're gonna have to call us to remind us next time! What a waste!
Jeremy sure enjoyed watching that guy run across the field. Ha ha!
Was that after the park? You must have been beat by the end of the night. How fun!
That is a totally different story from last year!! It was still fun to go though. Miss you guys, but I do have to say Janelle you are one hot pregnant mama!
HILARIOUS!!! Listening to Jeremy laugh during the video is funnier than watching the guy run across the field.
That's my kind of night. Glad you guys had fun.
Awesome. Just Awesome. Made my day. Oh and thanks for putting my button up! Super sweet.
AWESOME!!! You made money going to that game, it can't get any better than that. Tyler is going to be so jealous when I tell him about it....especially all the free soda!
That is nothing short of hilarious!! I'm kind of sad I missed that game.
Post a Comment