8.04.2009

To do list.

Things that are needing to get done. I figure if I type them up, I can keep better track and hold myself a little more responsible. So here goes:

1. finish couch cushion (I think it's been almost a year...)
2. clean carpets
3. finish quilt (Yes sadly I have not finished. All I've yet to do is clip those loose strings and send it in to the long arm quilter known as my aunt. It just go so big it became a little overwhelming. I'm talking 80 x 80, but as soon as it is finished expect a picture.)
4. finish quilt #2 (same thing as quilt #1, but it's smaller....hmmm.)
5. make a blessing dress for baby girl like this one
6. make matching bath hoodies for girls
7. organize girls closet

I have a lot more tedious things that need to get done, but I won't bore you with my detailed cleaning list. According to my husband I'm a "cleaning freak!" These are just the major things that are on my mind right now. With this pregnancy nearing it's ending, I just don't have the motivation to do much, though it needs to get done. Just trying to pick up at the end of the day is exhausting. And some days I wonder why I do it, because the minute Z wakes up her crayons, bracelets, books and toys are scattered throught the apartment. It seriously takes 5 seconds, but I feel a little more at peace if I have a clean floor to look at for a couple of hours before heading to bed. I'm also trying to soak up all the one on one time I have with Z by taking her to as many playdates as possible. I'm sure when her sister arrives, she'll feel a little neglected and I want her to know I love her just the same.

So tomorrow is a brand new day...and I'm ready to start. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Good luck with that! I'm at my end, too where I really just don't want to do anything but have a baby. We're almost done. YAY!

Nicole said...

Ooh I'm so excited to see pics of all your products! That baby blessing dress is perfect. Very classy. Love it. Hang in there you're almost done being prego! ;) Can't wait to see pics of beautiful....hey, what are you going to name the new one????

David and Stephanie said...

Let me take care of the bath hoodies. I was planning on making the baby one, so now I'll just make two!