11.10.2009

Fairyland.

I live less than a mile away from a great children's amusement park. After looking into their annual membership, I decided to split it with another friend making the membership only $43.50! Without the membership it costs $7/per person. Child and adult are the same price. I think we scored a pretty good deal.

What's great is the rides are all kid sized. I don't need to assist Z on any ride and she can ride the merry-go-round as many times as she'd like! They also have live animals and puppet shows.

Photobucket
Photobucket
A couple of weeks ago I took Z after running around all day. Since it is off season, they close early, but since we have our membership, it didn't matter. We spent an hour walking around and riding some rides. At the end they had a puppet show that Z kept talking about on the way home. The park is only open on the weekends right now, but I can't wait until spring when we'll be able to go more often. I like to think that it's our own little Disneyland.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Thats a good idea to split a membership. Damon always loved going there, I think they've done a lot more work to it since we've been there. Nice that it's so close, gotta love it.