We've been trying something new with our playgroup this Fall. Instead of meeting at the park, like we usually do, we've opted to rotate houses and drop off our kid(s) so that us moms can have a couple hours of sanity (I mean break). So far it is working out well. Most of the kids are around the same age. The youngest is about to turn two and the oldest is 3 1/2. We have the kids play with toys, sing songs, do crafts, etc. I know Z looks forward to visiting her friends and is always sad when we have to leave.
I was able to snag a couple of photos while they were at my house. 
They are all pretty cute sitting on the couch with each other. After snacks we decided to throw on a little 20 minute Elmo DVD I had. 
11.11.2009
Playgroup.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It'd be nice if you could opt out of the hosting, eh? hehe. Just kidding. That's great that it's working so far.....I've tried it in the past and it fizzled so we're doing preschool.
How cute! I sure do miss all my friends in Oakland!
I love this one!
Post a Comment