11.19.2009

I feed her.

Z has really taken a liking to Cici. She's almost taken over my role as mother. If Cici is crying you will most likely hear Z tell her, "It's okay, I'm right here" or "Don't you remember me? I'm Z!" She also loves to give hugs and kisses.

Lately I have found her sticking her fingers in Cici's mouth to soothe her. Once Cici has stopped sucking Z's finger, Z shouts, "I feed her!" It's been fun seeing Z take on her big sister role lately. Cici looks as Z as if she is crazy sometimes, but most often you will see her smiling away.

(I know this isn't the best picture of my little girl, but it's a fun one.)

4 comments:

Kara said...

That's precious. So, so cute. Tender.

Breean and Jeff said...

wow, its little Z again. Twins! She is just too cute!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

So cute. I love that picture. How are you adjusting to having two. Crazy huh. Your girls are so lucky to be so close in age, they are going to be best friends.

Teandra said...

Cute cute girls. Don't you wish Z could take over as a mother sometimes?