We were able to squeeze in Cici's blessing among all the holidays. She was blessed by her father on November 1st. We had a lot of great family and friends join in the blessing circle to accompany Papa J. It was a wonderful prayer and I'm grateful for a husband who is guided by the spirit.
Unfortunately with all of our family being in town, we escaped having a family photo. I know, I'm sad. But I did capture some photos of Cici and her relatives. I didn't get around to making her blessing dress as I had posted previously, but the dress she wore was my great grandmothers making the blessing day even more memorable. And to point out another memorable story, she did have a nice "blow-out" diaper in that dress. If my mother wasn't there helping me, she probably would have been blessed in the nude.
Thank you to all of those who went out of their way to be here. It was a wonderful day.
12.02.2009
Blessing Day.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment