We've officially finished our 3rd year of school and that means saying goodbye to some of our friends who have chosen to spend their 4th year elsewhere. So, as tradition goes, we had a farewell BBQ. The weather this year was not as cooperative as we sat there shivering while eating our chicken and burgers, but it was fun to reminisce of how we have all grown this past year. And of course the students that they are had to talk about their finals and how stressed they all were.
I'm glad to have met all of these people and to become friends with them. It's not easy being a SAHM and have a husband who schedule is insanely crazy at times. But it does make it easier knowing I'm not alone.
So cheers to being done with our 3rd year and we'll see you at graduation! (Oh how I like the sound of that!)
2 comments:
You look SO cute Janelle! I love your jeans rolled up with ballet flats. Adorable.
How exciting! I can't imagine what it would be like to have my hubby in medical school. Michael does have a crazy schedule but nothing compared to what you guys are going through. But you are so close and I'm so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment