8.22.2010

Fun w/ cousins.

With Papa J's cousin's wedding this past weekend, we were able to spend the day with family. The wedding ceremony was in the morning, but the reception wasn't until the evening giving us lots of time in between. We all congregated over to our Aunt & Uncle's house where the kids played all afternoon. They started out in the pool and then headed into the hot tub to keep warm.
Next they played in the hammock with the help of Mark & Cheyenne. The kids were laughing and giggling together. It was a kodak moment.


In the late afternoon, Mark set up the slip n' slide.

It's always so nice to be with family. The kids really enjoy it and Z is always excited to play with "her boys" as she puts it.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Love the pictures.

Amy said...

Awesome pictures. Looks like everyone had fun.

Trish H. said...

It was so great to see you guys! I'm so glad you took those photos! I forgot my camera... I love Dakota's face in the 3rd hammock photo.. can you email me a copy of the ones with the girls in them?