8.20.2010

Wedding.

Papa J and I attended a wedding about a month ago. A good friend of mine from high school had met the love of her life and I couldn't miss out on the celebration. The ceremony was lovely. The bride and groom were completely themselves and I loved watching their faces light up as they kept looking into one another's eyes. Not only could you see the love between them, but you could feel it. It was beautiful.



During the reception I took some photos of the food that was being served. I'm sure I got some funny looks, but I didn't care. It had to be documented.

Melon shooters. Melon juice served in a zucchini. Papa J kept going back for more.

Blackberry lamb chops. Seriously to die for.

Papa J keeps talking about how great of a wedding it was. I think it was all of the amazing food at the reception that made such the impression. There wasn't even a cake. Instead, homemade gelato with an assortment of toppings. As you can tell, it really hit the spot for my husband.
I'm so glad that I was able to make the trip and attend this beautiful wedding. Danielle was a gorgeous bride and I know that she and her husband will have an amazing life together.

Congratulations you two!

No comments: