9.23.2010

Katie & Shaun.

My cousin got married! They had a beautiful wedding in Oregon and I was happy to attend. The ceremony was short and I'm sad I didn't get more pictures. Z was being a little stinker and I almost missed the ceremony. But she finally calmed down and I snapped a few.


Their wedding was almost like a mini high school reunion for me. I was able to see some friends I haven't seen since high school. In fact Katie is the sister of one of the girls I grew up with. I have videos of us dancing together when we were in the 3rd grade.

During the reception, Cici wandered around the dance floor and hallway. All the little girls in their princess dresses danced the night away and each wanted a turn dancing with Cici. It was quite entertaining.

I'm glad Katie & Shaun have found each other and I hope they continue to love one another with all their heart. It's always fun to attend weddings and this was my third one this year. I have one more to go unless someone else decided to get hitched before the end of the year.

Congratulations on a new life together. You're a beautiful couple.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you've had a fun filled last couple weeks. Love the pictures. You are seriously getting good. Especially love the sun rays through the trees. Beautiful! Oh and those zipper flowers are awesome. I'll have to try it out. ;) Can't wait to see you guys when we fly out in a week and a half!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Whoever the couple had as a photographer has nothing on you. You're so talented.