Champion is my nephew no doubt about it. We were able to babysit him for a couple of days and on occasion Z will ask, "Where's Champ?" He's the size of a miniature horse, but the most lovable dog. My favorite thing about him are his floppy ears.

Though he seemed like a giant to Cici, she wasn't afraid. She loved going up to him and giving him kisses and receiving the wettest kisses a girl could ask for. I'm pretty sure we'll end up having a dog or two in our lifetime. Papa J and I have talked about pets before and how he dislikes animals living in the house. But after having two daughters I can see him softening up about the subject. Z's got her daddy wrapped around her finger and it won't be long before Cici does too.
1 comment:
We totally would've had a dog by now if Jayson weren't severely allergic. Even the "hypoallergenic" dogs make him wheeze and need his inhaler and a hot shower. CHampion is so lovable with his apathetic look and soft ears :)
Post a Comment