I'm sure most of you know about Kaiser Permanente's theme: THRIVE. It's kind of a running joke around our house and if you've seen there ads or been into their hospitals lately, you've probably have seen some blueberries, too. Lucky for me I grew up on a blueberry farm, so I must have the best health ever, right?
Well it was finally blueberry season at my parents house and we picked and ate like crazy. I found out they are Cici's crack. She seriously goes crazy for them. All you have to do is put them in her face and she starts going nuts. The only problem is they go through her system quite quickly and I end up cleaning up blueberry paste. I learned to limit her portions.
Speaking of Kaiser, Papa J was a scholarship recipient of their Medical Student Scholarship. It was a big deal. He was the first Podiatry student to receive this award and if you look at their list of recipients, they all come from prestige institutions. We were excited to say the least. I have to say I'm really proud of my husband for seeking out countless scholarship opportunities. I would have never thought he would be a recipient of this particular award, but his faith has surpassed my own. He continues to do all he can so we stay out of debt as much as possible. We have been blessed countless times because of his hard work and dedication. Thanks Papa J for all you do for our family. We love you and congratulations!

2 comments:
Yay for J!!!
Great job Jeremy!
Post a Comment