4.27.2011

Snails & Popsicles.

My daughter likes snails (or should I say she's obsessed with them?). Gross, I know. She's constantly digging through the bushes in our front yard searching for them. She's some kind of snail whisperer, too. They always come out of their shell for her and she pets them like a dog.
Later that evening after washing up for dinner, the girls enjoyed some popsicles outside. We were experiencing some warm weather and had to take advantage. It's always nice when they get along and actually share things - like sharing the chair together.

Z loves to make silly faces for the camera and it's hard to get a decent shot out of her these days. I enjoy the silly ones, I just wished every once and awhile I'd get a normal smile out of her.



Ah. My girls can be fun at times. It's when they are screaming and yelling at one another I feel like I'm going to lose my mind.

2 comments:

Kara said...

That last picture is so sweet. Huge brown eyes. Popsicle mouth. I love it. Sounds like our daughters are similar in not only ages but personalities, too. *wink*

Teandra said...

That is really disgusting