The other morning while the kids were running around still in pajamas, I hopped on the computer to check some email. When I turned around I found little miss Cici (aka "Boots") up in my cupboard. I quickly grabbed the camera for the sneaky shot.
When I just had Z and when Boots was too little to be on the counter yet, I didn't mind the company on the counter. Our counter is a decent size and Z knows how to mind direction and sit still. She's very careful. Boots on the other hand is completely opposite of her sister. She can't sit still for the life of her and is always getting into something whether it be the pen drawer, the honey or peanut butter in the cupboard or messing with the phone. She's unstoppable at times.
Once Boots knew I was taking pictures of her, she started doing a little dance. And then her sister climbed up and joined in on the fun. Then Z grabbed the toothpicks and the trouble started. They are partners in crime.
To stop the access to the counters, I sold my bar stools on craigslist. I thought I had solved the problem. Nope. They now access the counter with either our rocking horse, storage ottoman, or side table. Whichever is closest at the time or easier to move. All those items have now been added to my "sell list" as I'm slowly getting rid of our belongings before we move.
4.27.2011
Sneaker.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHA!
Post a Comment