4.27.2011

Sunday afternoon.

Sunday afternoons are hard. If it's good weather, we usually try and go for a walk or hit up the park to let the kids run around. And that's exactly what we did a couple of weeks ago. I'm so glad I grabbed the camera because I wouldn't have been able to remember such a face. Boot's loves the swing and will stay in it forever if I let her. Z was the same way.
Z will sometimes play the 'big sister role' very nicely and she did so on this occasion. She gladly stepped in to push her sister while mom took a break. And then she got daring. She started twisting the swing so when it released it would spin Boots around and around. The first time Z did this, I was nervous for Boot's reaction. But nonetheless, she loved it and kept asking for more.

Z then wanted a turn in the swing. Now she normally doesn't use the baby swings (and hasn't for a long, long time) but we put her in at her request. I love this picture because of how the light highlights her luscious locks.
After the park, we went for a little walk/bike ride. We found some random balloons and snagged a couple and Z dashed away on her bike. Z is quite the bike rider as she zooms all over town. I used to be nervous about our neighborhood and being able to ride around, but she's mastered the streets of Adams Point.


2 comments:

Teandra said...

Cici's furry boots are so cute!

Kara said...

I lvoe those boots, too! nice pix. fun times :)