(sorry Angel....I think this picture is great!)

The night before the graduation ceremonies, a ball was held for all Podiatry graduates and their families. It was a fun night to get dressed up and hang out with all of our friends and faculty members we've gotten to know through these last four years. It was also fun to catch up with classmates who spent their fourth year at a different location and congratulate one another on a major accomplishment. Four years come and gone. I can't believe we are finished!
For dinner we had lobster and steak. I don't think anyone in the house ordered the ravioli. It was all delicious and of course picture worthy.

Angel and I were very excited to go shopping for the special occasion. We spent a whole morning shopping together and having some bonding moments in the dressing rooms. Our first trip wasn't so successful, but we both ended up finding dresses to our liking. ☺

Derek and Papa J have been side by side these last four years through studying partners, clinical rotations, carpool, apartment managers (the list goes on) - I think it will be a good change for these two to be apart. But I know their friendship will remain strong and they will most likely see each other in the future.

The wives club (minus a couple of girls). We feel like we earned a degree as well. Through raising kids, managing apartments and supporting a husband's chaotic schedule, we survived!
3 comments:
Lookin' HOT! Sounds like a fun night and absolutely a drop in the bucket for what ya'll deserve :)
you look pretty, that is the same dress we got in NY right?
That's what I get for making that face!
Post a Comment