6.10.2011

Our only picture.

Dr. J and I just got back from a fabulous trip to South Lake Tahoe without the girls. My parents graciously watched them for 5 days. It was breathtaking. Literally. We watched movies while listening to the rain, explored the bike trails, enjoyed the sun on our backs and just plain enjoyed each others company. It was a much needed break for us before we begin the next three years of residency.

My only complaint was that I forgot my camera. I'm not sure what came over me, but I completely forgot it when hustling out the door. I was then going to ask my MIL if I could borrow hers, but that slipped my mind, too. Oh well. We still have another weekend trip to take later in the summer and I'll be sure to grab the camera before locking the door.

Our last night in Tahoe we decided to take a cocktail cruise around the lake. It was fabulous. The sunset was amazing and the company the same. Before boarding they took our picture and tried to sell it to us for $22. Dr. J was truly tempted since it was our only documented picture from our trip, but instead he took a snapshot of it from his computer. Whoops! Don't worry, we don't plan on blowing it up and framing it for our wall.

No comments: